SECRET IN THE CLOUD

Welcome To The Other Side The greatest prison people live in, is the fear of what other people think. 2015 has been and gone........

Welcome To The Other Side

The greatest prison people live in, is the fear of what other people think.


2015 has been and gone.....and we've survived it and are hopefully a little braver, stronger and wiser.
Resolutions?
Well, mine is to start a blog and I am not one to say something and not follow it through.  So, here I am ; I want to share with you my passions, hobbies, thoughts, likes and dislikes on everything from fashion to gadgets to holidays to pets to home and back again! And I know that sounds a little vague but I really do have a lot of interests and opinions that I would like to share with you all.
I cant promise the best blog in Blogingdom as I really haven't got a clue at the moment but I learn fast so hopefully as time goes by my blog will improve in all ways.
So that just leaves me to say Happy New Year!
Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. .......Carl Bard.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images