Love clean bedding but ADORE new bedding.

Recently I was wondering around John Lewis, desperately trying to find something to buy to eradicate the Winter Blues.  It could have been a...

Recently I was wondering around John Lewis, desperately trying to find something to buy to eradicate the Winter Blues.  It could have been anything.  At first, I looked at the Chanel counter, a new lipstick maybe but no, wasn't sure so i drifted from there to shoes to Hotel Chocolate (my absolute favorite but that's another post!)

I found myself upstairs, in the bedding department where I saw a beautiful bed all made up and I had the biggest urge to just jump in get under the duvet and see if anyone would notice........hah hah, I'm sure they would in John Lewis.
Instead, I bought the bedding and went straight home to replicate that John Lewis bed.

So, this is what it looked like on the packet.



And this is my bed.................





I love the fact that there are no zips or buttons, that always fall off in the wash, just little ties that close the duvet and pillowcases together.  It is cotton and feels extremely soft , towel soft and not cold like cotton sheets can be.  The pattern is fresh  and clean and for the £70 it cost ( super King ) I think I am going to get a very good nights sleep tonight. Not feeling so blue now!
Sweet dreams everyone.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images